- Two case studies (one participant from a government agency + one participant from a non-profit organization), can be used to explore further the concept by doing successive hands-on training on the Project in question to act as a key enabler for sequential cognitive development.
- Hands-on training to ensure the acquisition of the requisite skills that fall under the training objectives
- Theoretical content designed to meet the training objectives and is perfectly aligned with the Kingdom’s vision 2030 (it can be recorded and presented as separate audio and video theoretical content)
- Quizes consisting of several questions after/during a training session
- A general test designed to measure the target knowledge and skills (before and after training in order to measure change)